Are you having difficulty with stairs? Then a stairlift is the solution! Thanks to the stairlift you won’t need to move house; you’ll be able to carry on living independently in your own home. This article tells you what happens when you purchase a Stannah stairlift – from getting the idea to having it fitted.
Stannah’s step-by-step plan
- Phone free on 0800 5066 for an appointment with a Stannah consultant. Ring us if too you’ve got any questions, or would just like some advice – with no obligations.
- A Stannah consultant will visit you in your home to inspect your property and the staircase. Is it a straight staircase, or a curved one? What are your own requirements?
- Made-to-measure; you’ll receive a no-obligation estimate for a lift to fit your stairs.
- Once you have agreed the Stannah stairlift will be made to fit exactly in accordance with the measurements of your stairs and to meet your specific requirements.
- The stairlift will be installed; most Stannah stairlifts are mounted on the treads of the stairs themselves rather than on the wall.
- The technician will give you a demonstration of the stairlift, and leave everything tidy and clean.
You can also visit a Stannah showroom where you can see all the stairlifts and try them out. If you decide you want the stairlift removed, it will leave no damage and will therefore not affect the value of your property. Contact Stannah for free advice or too make an appointment for a consultation, with no obligation.