Does your house have outdoor stairs? Or a garden or patio with a few steps to it? And would you like to carry on enjoying your garden? Well, you can! The Stannah outdoor stairlift is the perfect solution. And just like all other Stannah stairlifts, it’s safe and comfortable.
Here’s a list of the advantages of the Stannah outdoor stairlift
The Stannah outdoor stairlift:
- Can cope with all sorts of weather, rain, snow, wind and extremes of temperature (+40˚ to -10˚C)
- Is simple to use with a light-action joystick, which can be fitted on either armrest. So it doesn’t matter if you’re right- or left-handed!
- Comes with a protective cover. So it’s protected from the accumulation of dirt, too. Perfect for if your outdoor stairlift is out of use for a while, such as in the winter.
- Has a safety belt
- Has a folding seat, so there’s plenty of room for others to use the steps
- Has a foot-rest and armrests each side. Like the seat itself, the footrest and both armrests can be handily folded away for when the stairlift isn’t being used
- Has an LED warning light to show whether the lift is switched on or off.
- Has safety-sensors on the footrest which can detect the presence of any obstacle
- Swivels at the top of the stairs so that you can get on and off safely