If you’re thinking of having a stairlift fitted then you’ll certainly be asking yourself what it’s going to cost? Well, there’s no simple answer, because prices can vary considerably. All Stannah stairlifts are made to measure, and every customer, every situation and every staircase, is unique. We look at individual circumstances and find the best solution. It’s something we’re proud of!
Various factors come into play to decide on the best solution. And they all have an effect on the price of your stairlift. But Stannah will be pleased to answer some of the questions you might have if you’re considering purchasing a Stannah stairlift
Among other things, the price of a Stannah stairlift will be decided by:
- Are your stairs straight or have they one or more bends?
- How much room is there in your stairwell?
- How many steps are there in your stairs? What height must the stairlift travel through?
- Where do the stairs come out? In an open space, or is there a door to another room, such as a bedroom, a bathroom – or a meter cupboard?
The above factors are important for a Stannah consultant to be able to give you the best possible advice about a stairlift. Your personal requirements and wishes are also very important, such as the design and appearance of the stairlift.
- Will you need an automatic footrest, rather than a manually controlled one?
- Will you need an automatically swivelling seat, rather than a manually controlled one?
- Will you want multiple remote-control handsets?
- Will you require a resting/charging point somewhere on the stairs?
- What sort of upholstery will you want on the seat of your stairlift? (for example, cloth, vinyl, or leather?)
- Will you require a raised seat?
You can have your Stannah stairlift exactly how you require it.
Estimates made to measure
A Stannah advisor will visit you completely without obligation to inspect your stairs and discuss your personal wishes. On that basis he will be able to give you an exact estimate. The advisor will also explain what preparations will be required for the work, how the installation will proceed and what to expect from Stannah when the job’s finished.
Contact Stannah for advice or an estimate – without obligation. Phone free on 0800 50 66