Are you considering having a stairlift fitted? And are you looking for information on the different types, designs and styles? We’re delighted to be able to explain things, and let you have a look at the Stannah range.
Stannah has been in existence for more than 150 years and is the world leader in the production of stairlifts. Over the years our range has grown to include six different designs of stairlift in a great many styles. Whether your stairs are straight, curved or you have spiral stairs, Stannah has a stairlift to fit, and one to match a classic or a modern type of house. Even for outside.
In 1875, Joseph Stannah set up a small business in London’s Dockland, and Stannah is still a family business. Since then Stannah has become the market leader in stairlifts all over the world, and we have a wide range on innovative designs. Did you know that Stannah has 650,000 satisfied customers in at least 50 different countries?
Here’s why Stannah stairlifts are unique:
- Top-quality stairlifts; innovative and sustainable
- Made-to-measure: fully adaptable to your staircase and your type of house
- Round-the-clock support, seven days a week
- Optimum value for money
- Free advice and no-obligation estimate from a specialist. Perhaps actually a stairlift isn’t for you? Then we’ll tell you!
- Quick and convenient installation of the stairlift with no structural work, no noise and no mess.
- External stairlift: as well as the five stairlifts for internal applications Stannah can also provide an external stairlift which can withstand rain and snow. Read all about the various stairlifts available from Stannah
- A Stannah stairlift can be removed without leaving any damage. So it’ll be no drawback for the property