The platform lift Delta, an aesthetic, user-friendly and compact design.
Call our friendly advisors FREE on080026082
Are you looking for a compact and user-friendly platform lift? The modern and elegant Delta platform lift fits in perfectly with its surroundings.
Folded dimension of platform lift with wall mount: 286 mm
Folded dimension of platform lift with stair mount: 346 mm
Standard dimensions (other dimensions on request)
Minimum width of the staircase depending on the dimensions of the platform lifts with access to the front.
Platform of 700 x 750 mm with wall mount: 900 mm / with mount on step : 1050 mm
Platform of 750 x 850 mm with wall mount: 950 mm / with mount on step : 1100 mm
Platform of 800 x 900 mm with wall mount: 1000 mm / with mount on step : 1150 mm
Platform of 800 x 1000 mm with wall mount: 1000 mm / with mount on step : 1150 mm
Required free space necessary at the bottom of the stairs according to the platform lift size
Platform of 700 x 750 mm with standard parking: 1200 mm - 1650 mm in function of the slope
Platform of 750 x 850 mm with standard parking: 1300 mm - 1750 mm in function of the slope
Platform of 800 x 900 mm with standard parking: 1355 mm - 1800 mm in function of the slope
Platform of 800 x 1000 mm with standard parking: 1455 mm - 1900 mm in function of the slope
Minimum 15° - Maximum 50°
225 kg / 300 kg optional
- Electrical connection
- Power supply
24 volt DC batteries system, connected for recharging by 230 Volt AC.
- Operating voltage
24 V CD, the DELTA platform lift is equipped with a dimmer that changes the 220 V AC to 24 V DC (low voltage)
- Noise level
Less than 70dB
- Maximum speed
This Stannah Platform Delta is provided by normal power.
- Constant pressure control: If there is no pressure on the control knobs, the platform lift will automatically stop.
- Safety Sensors: If the access bridge or the surface underneath the platform is obstructed by an object it encounters, or by means of the user's control, the platform lift will automatically stop. The restart will remain blocked as long as the obstacle or pressure is not removed.
- Using the key: The platform lift will not work unless the key is not inserted into the external keyhole to activate it. This avoids unwanted use.
- Safety arms: If one of the safety arms is opened during the course of the journey, the platform lift will immediately stop.
- An anti-slip floor: The platform lift floor is made with anti-slip material to prevent unwanted movements of the wheelchair
- A STOP button to stop the platform lift immediately.
- An ALARM button to ask for assistance.
- A flashing light when the platform lift moves.
Before the platform lift operates, the safety arms automatically shut down, to ensure total user protection.
The Platformlift Omega has a weight sensor that is activated when the maximum weight is exceeded.
There’s absolutely no obligation or pressure to buy. The purpose of the visit is to enable our advisor to assess your staircase, make some suggestions about which stairlift is right for you and give you a firm quotation, which we’ll stick to.
Whenever you’re ready, just place your order and your stairlift will be installed at the earliest available date.
Installation normally takes no longer than a few hours. When our installation technician leaves your house, it will be clean and tidy, exactly as they found it. With one exception of course. You’ll have your Stannah stairlift so your stairs will no longer be any kind of obstacle.
To download a brochure or get one delivered to your door, please complete the small form below.
You'll be able to securely download a PDF brochure on the next screen as well as choosing to have one delivered to your door - Most brochures are delivered within 3 working days.