The Omega platform lift, a compact design for both indoors and outdoors, is synonymous with quality and mobility.
Call our friendly advisors FREE on080026082
Are you looking for a compact and user-friendly platform lift? The modern and elegant Omega Platform lift fits in perfectly with its surroundings.
Width of platform lift folded, with wall mount: 275 mm
Width of platform lift folded, with step mount: 275 mm
Minimum required parking space based on the size of the platform
Platform of 700 x 750 with standard parking : 955 mm / In function of the slope 1015 mm
Platform van 700 x 750 with standard parking : 1031 mm / In function of the slope 1091 mm
Platform van 800 x 900 with standard parking : 1080 mm / In function of the slope 1140 mm
Platform van 800 x 1000 with standard parking : 1110 mm / In function of the slope 1170 mm
Minimaal verreiste parkeerruimte op basis van de grootte van de platform
Platform of 700 x 750 mm with standard parking 1110 mm - 1290 mm in function of the slope
Platform of 750 x 850 mm with standard parking : 1210 mm - 1390 mm in function of the slope
Platform of 800 x 900 mm with standard parking : 1260 mm -1440 mm in function of the slope
platform of 800 x 1000 mm with standard parking : 1360 mm - 1540 mm in function of the slope
from 0° - tot 67° maximum
225 kg / 300 kg optional
- Power supply
UPS emergency batteries
- Noise level
Less than 60dB
- Maximum speed
0,06 - 0,1 m/s
- Constant pressure control: If there is no pressure on the control knobs, the platform lift will automatically stop.
- Safety Sensors: If the access bridge or the surface underneath the platform is obstructed by an object it encounters, or by means of the user's control, the platform lift will automatically stop. The restart will remain blocked as long as the obstacle or pressure is not removed.
- Using the key: The platform lift will not work unless the key is not inserted into the external keyhole to activate it. This avoids unwanted use.
- Safety arms: If one of the safety arms is opened during the course of the journey, the platform lift will immediately stop.
- An anti-slip floor: The platform lift floor is made with anti-slip material to prevent unwanted movements of the wheelchair
- A STOP button to stop the platform lift immediately.
- An ALARM button to ask for assistance.
- A flashing light when the platform lift moves.
- Before the platform lift operates, the safety arms automatically shut down, to ensure total user protection.
- The Platformlift Omega has a weight sensor that is activated when the maximum weight is exceeded.
There’s absolutely no obligation or pressure to buy. The purpose of the visit is to enable our advisor to assess your staircase, make some suggestions about which stairlift is right for you and give you a firm quotation, which we’ll stick to.
Whenever you’re ready, just place your order and your stairlift will be installed at the earliest available date.
Installation normally takes no longer than a few hours. When our installation technician leaves your house, it will be clean and tidy, exactly as they found it. With one exception of course. You’ll have your Stannah stairlift so your stairs will no longer be any kind of obstacle.
To download a brochure or get one delivered to your door, please complete the small form below.
You'll be able to securely download a PDF brochure on the next screen as well as choosing to have one delivered to your door - Most brochures are delivered within 3 working days.